Many professionals in IT and Operations are looking for solutions that will quickly covert paper into useful digital information. The right solution is needed though. Just scanning and extracting data into repositories could lead to issues that add cost to back-office operations and negatively impact customer loyalty.
To provide mid-to-large-size businesses with an updated solution, Kodak Alaris has announced the next generation of its award-winning software, KODAK Capture Pro Software v5.0, to help businesses reach greater accuracy, efficiency, and cost effectiveness in their document scanning processes.
With Capture Pro v5.0, organizations can do the following to simplify scanning, automate indexing, and more effectively leverage information.
- Convert forms, invoices, records and other critical documents into high-quality images
- Save costs and improve productivity
- Effectively handle centralized and de-centralized batch capture in many industries (i.e.: government, healthcare, finance, service bureaus, and more)
Capture Pro Software is ideal for centralized and de-centralized batch capture workflows in a wide range of industries, with successful deployments in Government, Healthcare, Finance and Service Bureaus and proven impact in many business applications.
Here are some examples of how KODAK Capture Pro Software delivers results for customers.
- Service bureau reduced data entry time by 50% and significantly enhanced accuracy
- Hospital doubled their capacity for capturing patient records
- S. county office improved their productivity in electronic records management by 50%
How is KODAK Capture Pro v5.0 different? …Thought that you’d never ask. Here are the highlights.
- A new, quick-start user interface initiates a scan job with a single click. The simple and intuitive new graphic user interface eliminates the learning curve for knowledge workers who only occasionally use a scanner.
- Productivity enhancements such as auto-deletion of header sheets used for document separation and multiple document splits, which is the ability to create a new document starting with each page selected in a single, split operation.
- Support of Windows 8.1 and expanded support of new scanners from Kodak Alaris, as well as additional third-party scanners.
To date, Capture Pro Software has earned numerous awards. The most recent was a 2014 Summer Pick Award from Buyers Laboratory LLC (BLI) for functionality, ease of use, optical mark recognition.
Interested in trying our solution for free?
Here’s a brief overview of Capture Pro Software v5.0.